Planning Research and Statistics Department
This Department was created out of the Admin and General Services in June, 2009 and it has the following three sections:
1. Planning Section perform the following functions
- Planning Section
- Research Section
2. Research Section conduct practical poticy oriented research in to sectors of the society or areas over which th Bureau has jurisdictions such as
- Prefaration of the Bureau's rolling plans for three years and their achievements.
- Coordiation of Capital Projects.
- Compilation and Analyzing Staff Strength
- Prefaration of annual Budget of the Bureau.
- Provides all relavant information on Kano State Development plan to the Bureau.
3. Statistics Section
- Layout design and demarcation in conjuction with KNUPDA
- Data collection and analysis from other Departments of the Bureau vide graphical chart such as progress reports.
- Revenue collection tabulation
- Making graphical chart
- Data collection analysis